[USS Vanguard] Introducing Chief Petty Officer Craig Kavan

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:23:37 -0600

Will you please join me in welcoming our Chief Petty Officer, Craig Kavan.

He's practiced the patience of a saint after waiting for a long time to have
his application approved and then for us to finish one mission before writing a
post having to do with his character.

Although he's introduced his character before (on Galinia-4), he's
reintroducing his character again since that was a fast-paced mission with
little to no time to "meet" new characters.

He's shown a lot of heart and dedication by reintroducing his character, and I
hope you'll say hello to him with me.

And if you haven't read his latest post on the Board of Enquiry, do yourself a
favor and do. It's a very good read and sets the kind of example of how to
really put together a good post.

Welcome, sir. And I hope you find a nice, long stay with the Vanguard as your
new home.

Best regards,

Andy Ho
Capt. Dominic Santos
Please continue to send all email to andywoho@xxxxxxxxxx

This is an email account I use from my workplace.