[USS Vanguard] [Forwarded from Aliyah Lopez]

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:48:18 -0600

OoC: The following post was sent to me by the player who RP's Aliyah Lopez:

ON:

Aliyah walked out of her quarters and toward her office. she had a cup of
coffee in one hand and a PADD in the other. she had been reading up on the
latest cases and almost laugh out loud when she saw one of the lawsuites.

She walked into her office and looked down at her desk at the pictures on it.
her sisters Kimberleigh, Lea and Ma'an were in it. She smiled at how happy they
were and sat down. Picking up a frame beside that. It had her, her brother
Jonas in it and her three sisters. She was hanging off Jonas's back and
laughing. She remembered how hard her sides had hurt that day. She had laughed
all day long. They had spent the day together at Lea's place with Lea's husband
David.

The whole family had dinner together and afterward they played a large game of
football before they had all callasped on the ground panting for air and
laughing. that was a good day.

She placed the frame down and got up. Walking to her window she stared out. The
stars whizzed by and she smiled with satisfaction. She did not know why she
came to the office but she was there and she felt better. there was nothing for
her to do. She was going home.

Maybe her family was right. Maybe she needed to relax a bit and get to know
people. The one person she had let seen her vunerability was Dominic and that
was to help him. She hated the fact that she had to do that but she did and now
she couldnt go back. She dragged her eyes from staring off at nothing and
sipped from her coffee.. She was about to walk over to her replicator when her
door chimed.

"Enter," She called.

[I know you all dont do tags but I figured she needed to meet the crew anyways]

Please continue to send all email to andywoho@xxxxxxxxxx

This is an email account I use from my workplace.