[USS Vanguard] Cynan's Round

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:25:53 -0800 (PST)

She'ra watched him go and then looked back at her
drinks. She didn't feel comfortable sitting there
without him so she smiled...

She'ra: I'm sorry, but I have to go.
Highwaij: Where you going?
She'ra: My quarters. I need to get some rest. I'm
feeling kindda tired now.
Highwaij: you ok?
She'ra: I'm fine. nothing that a few hours of sleep
won't cure...

She'ra got up and left. As she entered her quarters
and looked around she felt alone.  The place was empty
and there was nothing she could do about it. There was
no pictures anywhere, no fun.  She sighed and fell
unto the bed.. But she couldn't sleep.  She tried
reading but couldn't. She read the same passage over
about a million times but still couldn't understand
anything, the only thing she remembered was that the
passage was about the BORGS...

She'ra: What is happening to me?!

Ensign She'ra Khan
Exobiologist