[USS Vanguard] Cynan's Round

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:35:42 -0000

Lt. JG. Cynan Mandrake.
Location: USS Vanguard; Event Horizon.
Time: After "Way Ta Go Lads" (Peter-Jan).

then Highwaij turned to Soman "Drath don't you think it's Cyan's turn to buy
us some drinks"

Mandrake looked over at Highwaij and gave him a small nudge to his ribs, as
if to say, 'Oi ! I know what your up too.. getting me off the scene...'.

Cynan: "Hmm, sure... I be RIGHT back Highwaji... see you in a bit She'Ra.."

He left the group to their chit-chat and went over to where Desdemona was
getting some more drinks ready.

Cynan: "Hey Des, why not get one for yourself too and come join us. I'm sure
the rest of the staff here can take care of everything for a while.."

OoC. I hope no one minds all these small posts! I think its kinda good. Lots
of inter-character dialog from us all :)