[ncsc-moths] Re: Peterson Field Guide to Moths of Northeastern North America is now available

  • From: Jackie Nelson <ephemeropterae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:53:27 -0400

Great review and acknowledgements, Merrill.  Parker, thank you for your
contribution to this new field guide.  As Merrill said, this book is
destined to become a classic and you are part of that!
Too bad I can't see it yet!  I pre-ordered from Amazon many months ago, and
have decided to just wait til it arrives.

Jackie

--

<")
   ( \