[ncsc-moths] Re: Moth night/moth week

  • From: Jackie Nelson <ephemeropterae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:33:05 -0500

Whatever we decide for moth week is fine with me.  I'd like to be included
in the moth workshop; I hope all the spots won't be filled by park
employees.

Merrill, I haven't seen any moths at the lights x 2 nights.  Snow gone from
Ashe County except higher elevations.  Facebook Moth Group has several
members with successful baiting of moths recently.

Jackie

--

<")
   ( \