[ncsc-moths] Re: Moth night/moth week

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:37:52 -0800 (PST)

The dates for the National Moth Week were chosen based on Brian's Moth Night
dates. At first the plan was for a National Moth night(s) using Brian's dates
but then it was decided there was a better chance of getting more people
involved if it was spread over a week.

The main conflict is that week is the same week that the Lepidopterists'
Society will be having their annual meeting in Denver.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths