[ncsc-moths] Moth night/moth week

  • From: Brian Bockhahn <birdranger248@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:09:25 -0500

Hey all,

The moth week website is taking more shape  www.nationalmothweek.org and
includes links to many of the resources we came up with for moth night.
The website for moth night may get lost, since the non profit group I've
ben piggy-backing is looking to upgrade and change servers.  I'm starting
to think I dont' want to re-invent the wheel but dont' want to lose what we
started with our moth night.  One thing moth week lacks is the competition
portion, which I thought was great fun!  I don't know how and if we could
integrade into moth week, but let me know what you all think.

--
Brian Bockhahn
birdranger248@xxxxxxxxx