[ncsc-moths] Re: Locust Twig Borer Moth

  • From: Lori Owenby <loriowenby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:48:41 -0400

In my experience over the last couple of years, I've found that the
only time I see these cute little moths is when their foodplant--Black
Locust--is blooming.  I saw them for about a week and a half in early
April here and now that the blooms are faded I haven't seen any.  Have
you noticed this as well?

Lori

--
-----
Lori Owenby

"The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to
pursue happiness.  You have to catch it yourself."  ~Benjamin Franklin