[ncsc-moths] Re: First post attempt

  • From: Brian Bockhahn <birdranger248@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 09:32:25 -0500

Your post made it through.  Can't speak to who's local for you, but I'll
extend and invite to our 2nd annual Moth Week Workshop/Outing July 23 and
24, 2013 at Umstead State Park in Raleigh.  This free workshop/mothing
outing will take place at the parks Maple Hill Lodge where we can all stay
and moth all night if we want.  The 24th will be a 10am - 4pm educators
workshop on moths and mothing.

My Moth I.Q. definitely increased at our last outing at New River State
Park.  Nothing like learning for our NC moth experts!!!!

And I think facebook stole some folks from this list serve it still rules
for confirming moth IDs, and one of few list serves you can attach a photo.

Brian Bockhahn

--
Brian Bockhahn
birdranger248@xxxxxxxxx