[ncsc-moths] Another Moth for the list

  • From: Lori Owenby <loriowenby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 15:28:33 -0400

I have been going species by species looking up the moths from Harry's
spreadsheet (mostly the micros) and ran across one that I've had here at the
park that is apparently not on the NC list.  It was a Snowy-shouldered
Acleris I found on the back of the educational building on the morning of
March 20, 2010.  You can see the page where I sent it to BugGuide here:
http://bugguide.net/node/view/379177  The range on BugGuide says it is a
northern species that ranges south to Maryland and Virginia.

So, I guess my next question is--how do I get this put on the official NC
list of moths?  :)

--
-----
Lori Owenby