[ncsc-moths] Re: Another Moth for the list

  • From: "Harry Wilson" <harrywilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 18:56:42 -0400

Lori,

I don't claim to be the keeper of the official list -- just what I think should
be here. I see it more as baseline information. Since I was working on the list
for my own interest, I thought I may as well share it with the group. Even so,
I welcome any additions or corrections to the list I prepared, and I will be
glad to make changes.

Harry