[ncolug] Re: reasons to switch back to Ubuntu

  • From: "Larry D" <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:50:50 -0500 (EST)

Nothing is set to use the parallel port. It's a bug.

How can I justify spending time "learning how these things work and
how to make them work together" when

1.) I have already spent a fair chunk of time (years) doing the above, and
while I am not ready to code my own printer drivers, I think I should be
able to make it work with the level of knowledge I have,

2.) I know that all I have to do is switch back to Ubuntu, and it is
guaranteed to work?

Though I must admit that I should remember to take into consideration that
I am running a "testing" release.

--
"Life is too short, to spend it waiting for slow hardware to do
something..."  -Dev

Subject field.