[ncolug] Re: Need some help

  • From: <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:25:10 -0400

Ok, sounds good.

But I'm not having an issue w/ permissions.  The errors I'm getting are about
rsync trying to change the GID of the files on the VFAT filesystem.  I just
want those to go away.

I've planned to look into unison - it's somewhere on my ToDo list, I've just
got to get the underlying network setup the way I want...

Subject field.