[nasional_list] [ppiindia] Toleransi Beragama yang Semu

  • From: A Nizami <nizaminz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: media dakwah <media-dakwah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sabili <sabili@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, padhang-mbulan <padhang-mbulan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Saksi <saksi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:16:57 -0800 (PST)

** Forum Nasional Indonesia PPI India Mailing List **
** Untuk bergabung dg Milis Nasional kunjungi:
** Beasiswa dalam negeri dan luar negeri S1 S2 S3 dan post-doctoral
scholarship, kunjungi
http://informasi-beasiswa.blogspot.com **Assalamu'alaikum wr wb,

Sementara di Indonesia negara2 Barat membiayai JIL
yang mempromosikan toleransi beragama, ternyata di
Barat justru berlangsung penghinaan besar-besaran
terhadap Islam. Muslim dianggap teroris. Coba anda ke
group barat seperti soc.culture.usa di google.com
kemudian pilih group. Begitu banyak posting yang
memaki ummat Islam sebagai teroris dan pembunuh meski
justru di Iraq, Afghanistan dan Palestina ummat Islam
lah yang ditindas dan dibantai.

Kasus penghinaan Nabi Muhammad oleh koran Denmark,
Jyllands-Posten, yang menggambarkan Nabi sebagai
teroris/pembunuh hanyalah salah satu bentuk kebencian
mereka terhadap Islam. Begitu pula pernyataan ratu
Denmark untuk melawan Islam.

Kebencian terhadap Islam telah nyata keluar dari mulut
dan tulisan mereka. Kebencian di hati mereka lebih
besar lagi.

"Hai orang-orang yang beriman, janganlah kamu ambil
menjadi teman kepercayaanmu orang-orang yang, di luar
kalanganmu (karena) mereka tidak henti-hentinya
(menimbulkan) kemudharatan bagimu. Mereka menyukai apa
yang menyusahkan kamu. Telah nyata kebencian dari
mulut mereka, dan apa yang disembunyikan oleh hati
mereka adalah lebih besar lagi. Sungguh telah Kami
terangkan kepadamu ayat-ayat (Kami), jika kamu
memahaminya." [Ali Imron:119]

The Road to the Muslim Holocaust
Wed, 08 Feb 2006 12:11:52 -0800Summary:
Do Western Europeans want to repeat history?s biggest
crime against humanity? It is the duty of every
civilized citizen to point a finger at any form of
racism and violence against minorities. Our duty is to
reject opportunist monarchs, politicians, the media,
celebrities and anyone trying to manipulate the public
and breed racism and violence.

? ? ?

It is interesting and necessary to note that
Jyllands-Posten, the Danish newspaper that first
published the cartoons of the prophet Muhammad that
have caused a storm of protest throughout the Islamic
world, refused to run drawings lampooning Jesus
Christ.

[Posted By ShiftShapers]
By Ghali Hassan
Republished from the Center for Research on
Globalization
Tolerance is a falsehood often pronounced with
difficulty in all of Western societies.
?We are being challenged by Islam these years ?
globally as well as locally. It is a challenge we have
to take seriously. We have let this issue float about
for too long because we are tolerant and lazy. We have
to show our opposition to Islam and we have to, at
times, run the risk of having unflattering labels
placed on us because there are some things for which
we should display no tolerance. And when we are
tolerant, we must know whether it is because of
convenience or conviction.? ? Queen Margrethe II of
Denmark, 15 April 2005.

Small countries such as Denmark, Belgium, the
Netherlands, Austria, and Norway are leading the pack
in the war on Muslims at home, and may be on the road
to encouraging a new Holocaust against humanity.

While these countries are part of the US-led
coalition, which is responsible for the mass murder of
Iraqis, they have also introduced discriminate and
draconian immigration laws which are specifically
directed against Muslims fleeing war and economic
hardship. The pretexts are always the phantom of the
?War on Terror?.

Historically, Muslims have been at the receiving end
of Western-Christian violence for centuries. Following
the 9/11 attack on the USA, Western Europe joined the
US in its anti-Muslim crusade: : ?We are all Americans
now? united against Muslims. Although, 9/11 stills a
mystery, it is used to legitimise a new form of
Western-Christian fascism. Media pundits such as
Christopher Hitchens and Daniele Pipes, who support
the anti-Muslim ideology are springing up like
mushrooms all over the Western world. Using the cliché
of ?free speech?, they are fuelling a vicious and
violent war against Muslims around the world.

The recent blasphemous images of Prophet Mohammed are
nothing more than a campaign which promotes racism and
violence.

Islam is a peaceful religion, and Muslims are not
?terrorists?. The insult to Prophet Mohammed, who is
revered by over a billion people around the world, has
nothing to do with ?free speech?. Had the Danish
cartoonist shown instead George Bush and Tony Blair
slaughtering hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi
women and children, he would have had lost his job by
now and would be condemned by the same people who are
barking about ?free speech?. Would any newspaper in
Europe dare to discuss Europe?s strict censorship laws
of discussing the Holocaust?

Barely a month ago, in early January 2006, Flemming
Rose, the ?cultural? editor of the Danish
Jyllands-Posten (J-P), the newspaper that published
the blasphemous cartoons, told Dan Bilefsky of the
International Herald Tribune, that, ?he would not
publish a cartoon of Ariel Sharon strangling a
Palestinian baby, since that could be construed as
?racist??. In the past, J-P has also refused to run
drawings lampooning Jesus Christ submitted in April
2003 by Danish illustrator Christoffer Zieler, because
they were ?offensive, not funny?. Zieler was also
advised by the editor, Jens Kaiser: ?I don?t think
Jyllands-Posten?s readers will enjoy the drawings. As
a matter of fact, I think that they will provoke an
outcry. Therefore, I will not use them?. (The
Guardian, 06/02/2006). It is ?free speech? only if
Westerners agree, otherwise, it is ?offensive? or
?anti-Semitism?.

The Danish Far Right Party (Dansk Folkeparti) is the
country?s third biggest party and underpins a
hard-line centre-right coalition government claimed
that Muslims are secretly planning to takeover
Denmark. Although Muslims make about 2 per cent of the
Danish population, one in four Danes have been
brainwashed by their opportunist monarchs, politicians
and the media to seriously believe that there will one
day be ?more Muslims? in Denmark than non-Muslims.

The 2005 report of the International Helsinki
Federation for Human Rights (IHF) on ?Intolerance and
Discrimination against Muslims in the EU? found that
attacks on Muslims have markedly increased recently.
Muslims in Sweden, Denmark and Austria are
encountering difficult barriers. In Sweden, Muslims
are advised to change their names to ?Swedish-
sounding ones? to increase their chance of employment.
According to the report, 64 per cent of Muslims
interviewed in Britain said that they were ?unfairly
targeted by counter-terrorism policies?. In Denmark
and Austria, the report reveals, Muslim women wearing
headscarves are less likely to find work or pursue
education. In Sweden, rightwing parties warn of a
?Muslim invasion?. Other Europeans such as Belgium,
Holland, France, Italy and Spain are also contaminated
with far right groups and anti-Muslims parties.

In Belgium, the country which has one of the ?most
vicious and inhuman of all colonial histories?, the
far right Party (The Vlaams Blok or Belang) dominate
local politics, with an agenda to repatriate all
people of colour to their countries of origin. One of
its prominent leaders, Filip Dewinter, told the BBC
recently; ?When I see Muslim culture I think that our
culture is superior. Our values, our way of life are
superior and we have to say so. I don?t think the way
of life of Muslims is compatible with our way of
life?. Muslim is our enemy, is the new European
anti-Semitism motto.

In the ?liberal-minded? Netherlands, famous for its
brutal and violent colonial history, racism is
becoming part of Dutch values. Muslims have become
targets of religiously motivated attacks. After the
killing of an anti-Muslim fanatic and unknown Dutch
film maker, Theo van Gogh, allegedly by a Dutch Muslim
of African origin, after making the obscene film about
Islam, the Netherlands erupted in anti-Muslim racism.
The death of a Muslims-hater is used to justify much
uglier crimes. Islamic schools and Mosques were bombed
and set on fire. Muslim women were attacked throughout
Holland. The rightwing Dutch government is embarking
on anti-Muslim legislation to crack down on
immigration and close-down ?suspected? Mosques, and
give police power to arrest people of Muslim faith.
Although Muslims make up about one million (6%) of the
Dutch population, former EU Commissioner Frits
Bolkestein, said recently; ?The most common first name
registered at birth these days in Amsterdam is
Mohammed. This, they say, is the Europe-to-be?.

In France, the situation is not much different. The
French can be proud of their well-known anti-Muslims
and anti-Arabs hatred. President Jacques Chirac has
adopted Jean Marie Le Pen extremist and anti-Muslims
policy, which has increased violence against Muslims
and denying Muslim women the right to education and
employment. According to the IHF report, the French
Front National (an offshoot of fascism), stated
publicly that France?s Muslims ?share an allegiance to
a wider community of believers that threatens national
sovereignty?. Even Muslims, who were born in France,
have no standing in the ideals of ?Liberté, Égalité,
Fraternité,? and the plague is spreading to
neighbouring countries.

The new German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, compared
Islam with the ?rise of fascism?. The East German
politician who was selected to solve Germany?s
unemployment and other social ills seems to find the
war on Muslims a much easier issue.

Thousands of Muslims have been arrested and screened
by German police only because of ?their profiles have
matched basic criteria, including an affiliation with
Islam?, reveals the IHF report. The German state of
Baden-Wurttemberg has enacted what is called the
?Muslim test?, in which Muslim applicants for
citizenship are asked about their views on September
11, gay relationships and whether their teenage
daughters are allowed to attend swimming classes. Can
you imagine all Germans (in Baden-Wurttemberg) have
exactly the same opinion on all three? ?I am afraid we
have not learned from our history. My main fear is
that what we did to Jews we may now do to Muslims. The
next holocaust would be against Muslims?, Dr. Wolfram
Richter, professor of economics at the University of
Dortmund told Ziauddin Sardar of New Statesman
magazine in Britain. It has always been easier to use
crimes in order to commit even greater crimes.

Finally, in Australia, the draconian ?anti-terror?
laws are designed specifically to victimise Muslims.
Indeed, young Muslim men have been thrown in
Guantanamo-like prisons not because they committed
crimes, but because they are Muslims. Some companies
have closed their employment?s doors to Muslim
Australians and migrants from Muslim backgrounds. In
addition, the army of commentators in the Australian
media ? one of the most controlled in the world ? are
accusing the police of ?softly? treating Australians
of the Middle Eastern backgrounds. This deliberate
falsehood is designed not only to discredit the
Police, but also to increase injustice and violence
against Muslims.

The IHF report?s director, Aaron Rhodes warned that;
?these developments threaten to undermine positive
efforts at integration and further increase the
vulnerability of Muslims to human rights violations
and marginalisation?. Hence the IHF report recommends
that all EU governments ?enhance efforts to prosecute
and punish discriminatory and violent acts?. However,
the warning may fall on deaf ears. As Sardar writes;
?Even among individuals with more relaxed attitudes to
interracial relationships, racism is unashamed and
upfront?. The governments may be pouring fuel on fire.

To clarify one thing that seemed to be missed by most
Westerners, Muslims are not ignorant of Western
cultures, or Christianity, which is never part of
Western civilisation any way. Jesus wasn?t born in
Denmark or Norway. The fact, that many Muslims are
studying in Western and American universities and many
Muslims adopted segments of Western popular culture is
proof of Muslims acceptability. This misunderstanding
of Muslim societies, which suffered greatly under
Western imperialism, is embedded in the West?s
ignorance and imagined superiority, which continue
today.

As vassals of U.S. imperialism, these small European
nations such as Denmark, Norway and the Netherlands
are using their deceptive position of ?neutral
countries? to commit gross crimes around the world.
From Palestine to Iraq and Afghanistan, their armies
are complicit in U.S. war crimes against defenceless
peoples. In addition, they are participants in U.S.
?War on Terror? and in U.S. ?rendition? policy ? the
policy of kidnapping and covertly delivering an
individual or individuals for interrogation and
torture in undisclosed location or country.

For example, Norway is credited with the Oslo ?Peace
Process?, the ?fig-leaf for the ongoing colonization
of the West Bank and Gaza Strip?, and the destruction
of Palestine. Indeed, the Oslo ?Peace Process? allowed
Israel to confiscate over 50 per cent of the West Bank
and constructed dozens of Jewish-only colonies for
Talmudic extremist fanatics.

The Netherlands, is leading the way in ?building
democracy? and terrorising the people of Afghanistan.
Denmark with 530 soldiers is part of the so-called
?coalition of the willing?, the group of vassals that
participated in the illegal and criminal invasion of
Iraq. Indeed, Danish soldiers are complicit in the
sadistic torture and abuse of Iraqi prisoners and
detainees.

This brings us to how the Jewish Holocaust ? as an
example of Christian Europe brutality ? was initiated.
Of course, anti-Semitism (anti-Jews and anti-Arabs
hatred) was widespread in Christian Europe centuries
prior to Nazi Germany. However, modern anti-Semitism
was initiated in 1879 by William Marr, the German who
founded the ?League for Anti-Semitism?. Marr?s racist
views (Europe?s biological racism) were that Jews
constituted a distinct racial group which was both
physically and morally inferior, and therefore must be
exterminated. With the rise of European racism against
minorities in the 19th century, European Jews were
targeted, as Muslims are targeted today. Differences
between Jews and other European citizens manufactured
and used as pretext to justify crimes against Jews.
Jews were accused of ?taking over? the world and so
on.

Adolf Hitler?s election on 30 January 1930, was based
on his ideology of ?one people [?master race? or
?Übermenschen?], one empire, and one leader?. Hitler?s
election paved the way for one of the greatest
criminal acts in human history. Marr?s European
biological racism continued during the rule of Nazism
and became the vehicle for genocide. Jews, Gypsies,
Czechs, Poles, the mentally and physically
handicapped, homosexuals and others not belonging to
the ?master race? were targeted for extermination.
Jews were specifically targeted. Bombings of
synagogues, blasphemous cartoons depicting Jews, and
anti-Jews posters were wide-spread all over Europe.

During the occupation of Europe by the Wehrmacht
(German forces), in France, Italy, the Netherlands,
Belgium, Norway etc. the locals were rounding up Jews,
Gypsies and other folk much faster than the Nazis
could handle them. And if this wasn?t enough, the
so-called ?neutral? countries such as Switzerland were
sending fleeing refugees back to the Nazis ? as they
do now with Muslims in daylight ? and looking after
the Third Reich money in their own bank.

Do Western Europeans want to repeat history?s biggest
crime against humanity? It is the duty of every
civilized citizen to point a finger at any form of
racism and violence against minorities. Our duty is to
reject opportunist monarchs, politicians, the media,
celebrities and anyone trying to manipulate the public
and breed racism and violence.

Global Research Contrinbuting Editor Ghali Hassan
lives in Perth, Western Australia.

http://gnn.tv/headlines/7465/The_Road_to_the_Muslim_Holocaust

Tertarik masalah Ekonomi? Mari bergabung ke milis Ekonomi Nasional
Kirim email ke: ekonomi-nasional-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://mail.yahoo.com

Mohon Perhatian:

3. Reading only, http://dear.to/ppi