[Nashville RATS] Sept. 19: CHANGE IN PROGRAM!!!

  • From: "Greg Weldy" <weldygreg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nashvillerats@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 18:38:52 -0500

NASHVILLE RADIO AMATEUR TRANSMITTING SOCIETY

Subject: Special Meeting Announcement and Program Change - September 19

** QST RATS **
Please note that our program for Monday September 19 has changed.
We will NOT be doing our normal September picnic. Instead we will be doing a special meeting with regards to Hurricane Katrina and the current relief efforts.

We will have special speakers from ARRL, ARES, Red Cross and Homeland Security who will be giving our club an update on everything happening with current relief efforts across the Gulf region.

Please make an effort to attend this special meeting - Monday night September 19th - 7:00pm at the Nashville Red Cross Headquarters, 2201 Charlotte Ave., Room 257

NOTE: The Red Cross will lock the outside door at 7:00 p.m. After 7, call us on 146.55 Mhz to enter.

73