[Nashville RATS] BACK TO ORIGINAL PLANS: Picnic, Sept. 19, 6:00 p.m.

  • From: "Nashville RATS" <nashvillerats@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nashvillerats@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:25:26 -0500

NASHVILLE RADIO AMATEUR TRANSMITTING SOCIETY
2005 Annual Picnic

UPDATE: Apologies to all -- All rooms at the Red Cross are devoted to the Katrina relief effort, so we're taking the RATS meeting to the field.

Visitors welcome.

Join us for our annual picnic:
Monday, September 19, at 6:00 p.m.
at the Centennial Park picnic pavilion.

The RATS will provide BBQ, fixin's, and drinks (please bring $5 to help defray costs). You're encouraged to bring a side dish, salad, or dessert.

Bring your 2-meter HT or scanner, and we'll get ready for the October foxhunt.

Questions? nashvillerats@xxxxxxxxxxx