[nas-2000] Re: NFS Write problems / lockups

  • From: "Christian Wolf" <wolfchri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 22:55:59 +0200

danke, thank you - but I need to replace the Raidsonic firmware then
with your Tinky firmware, right?

Not that I am really afraid to do this, but open brain surgery on this
device needs a full HD backup before, and as stated in the Wiki: WHERE
the heck should I backup my 300 GB data to? :-) I assume that I have
to re-partion the HD after the new firmware has been uploaded, right?
Or is the backup hint in the wiki just for the cautious among us? :-)

(didnt backup the NAS when I upgraded from firmware 1.x to 2.x - the
NAS broke but the data on the HD was still ok :-O )

2007/5/17, philipp Wehrheim <flipstar@xxxxxxx>:
hehe sorry should have read the mail before anwsering ..

im not sure if the default fw (busybox) comes with
sysctl if so you can tweak the start script

and define a bigger value to