[nanomsg] Re: Warning fixes

  • From: Boszormenyi Zoltan <zboszor@xxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:55:20 +0200

On 26/09/13 11:08, Boszormenyi Zoltan wrote:
Hi,

I have added some patches to get rid of compilation warnings
that turn up on my Fedora 19 machine.

I have also made an RPM spec file, which I intend to submit to Fedora
and become a packager of nanomsg in Fedora, too.

Both patches are submitted hereby under the MIT license.
However, I just read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License
and it says the name "MIT license" is ambiguous. Is it okay
in the RPM specfile that I used the MIT/X11 license name?

Yes. The license, as it occurs in the headers of the files is MIT/X11 license.

Thanks for the confirmation.