[nanomsg] Re: Warning fixes

  • From: Boszormenyi Zoltan <zboszor@xxxxx>
  • To: Martin Sustrik <sustrik@xxxxxxxxxx>, nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:56:28 +0200

On 26/09/13 11:08, Boszormenyi Zoltan wrote:

I have added some patches to get rid of compilation warnings
that turn up on my Fedora 19 machine.

Applied to master. Thanks!

You're welcome.

I have also made an RPM spec file, which I intend to submit to Fedora
and become a packager of nanomsg in Fedora, too.

The packaging script is not part of the nanomsg per se. It's rather part of Fedora project. We've actually experimented with this back in ZeroMQ times and it turned out that having packaging scripts for different distributions directly in the project repo doesn't work very well. It's much better if they are taken care of directly by Debian/Fedora/whatever package maintainers.

Thanks. Then I will bring it to Fedora. :-)