[nama] Re: Where's the numbers?

  • From: "S. Massy" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 12:21:58 -0400

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 03:18:16PM -1000, Joel Roth wrote:
> Hi Joy
>
> Late reply here.
>
> I broke the LADSPA numbers somewhere, then fixed them,
> somewhere else. :-)
>
> I've merged bypass2 into master, and added a few
> more new fixes based on recent list traffic. :-)
Thanks!

Restore seems broken: it returns "bad command" no matter whether used
without arguments, with an fx ID or with all.

A few more things:
- Since we now have single effect bypass, it would be nice to have it
  id'ed upon completion, like "Bypassing effect GH (compressor)".
- remove_insert leaves one stranded on the hidden dry track rather than
  return to the main user track. No big deal, but aesthetically unsound.

Cheers,
S.M.