[nama] Where's the numbers?

  • From: Joy Bausch <joybausch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:23:31 -0500

Hey guys,
this is actually the first time i actively participate in this mailing
list. Been using nama for a bit now, and i like it a lot.
Ok, here's the problem:
When i search for effects with the "fe" command, i only get the
effects names and additional info displayed, not the respective
numbers.
Example: I search for "panner". I get:
. TAP AutoPanner -el:tap_autopan, Frequency [Hz], Depth [%], Gain [dB]
If i wanna add this effect to a track, it works when i type out the
name: "afx tap_autopan", but i can't have the parameter settings
display by using the "he" command.
I tried adding an effect with a number, like:
"afx 2144"
and nama said this:
2144: LADSPA plugin not found.  Aborting.
 at (eval 1109) line 70927
2144: unknown effect. Skipping.

I think the version i'm using here is pretty recent, not sure which
one it is though, sorry.
I hope someone could help me get back to using the effects "the old way" again.

Thanks in advance

Joy

--
Why waste money on psychotherapy when you can listen to the B Minor Mass?