[nama] Re: Where's the numbers?

  • From: "S. Massy" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:23:58 -0400

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 02:23:31PM -0500, Joy Bausch wrote:
> Hey guys,
> this is actually the first time i actively participate in this mailing
> list. Been using nama for a bit now, and i like it a lot.
Welcome! Beware, you'll find yourself only more and more hooked as you
go along!

> Ok, here's the problem:
> When i search for effects with the "fe" command, i only get the
> effects names and additional info displayed, not the respective
> numbers.
> Example: I search for "panner". I get:
> . TAP AutoPanner -el:tap_autopan, Frequency [Hz], Depth [%], Gain [dB]
That's odd. What if you try this in ecasound itself, like this from the
prompt:
$ ecasound -c
ecasound ('h' for help)> ladspa-register

You should see entries like this:
267. Aliasing
        -el:alias,'Aliasing level'

If you don't see numbers there, then it's likely a problem with your
ecasound version, if you do, then your version of nama is likely
responsible.

Let us know!

Cheers,
S.M.