[nama] Re: Um, another error

  • From: "Jeanette C." <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kirk Reiser <kirk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 19:54:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Kirk,
Nama/Ecasound should be able to resample wav files. I've used Ecasound for some scripts recently and I've also done it in Nama before. With the WAV header you have the format should also be recognised by all involved tools.

As you can see there hasn't been a lot of activity for a while, for which I am to blame, having managed almost no music. Joel's done a lot of work over the past year or so in cleaning up the code, but for stress testing it's always good to have at least two people, picking at it from different sides. :)

I hope this will not dissuade you from giving Nama a chance. I've done some spectacular work with it, recorded and mixed a few well-sized sessions with around 40 tracks and all the trimmings. All the stuff I have on SoundCloud has been done with Nama.

Sorry, I can't do more than tell you that it should and that you don't appear to do anything wrong at all.

Best wishes and good luck,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound