[nama] State of the art

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 19:39:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hello everyone1
What's been going on in a nutshell these past few days. I've been out doing some heavy work and right now, I'm preparing for the next bit of work, all next week. Still I don't want to get completely out of the loop. I've just pulled the latest Nama. Is there anything major, which has changed or has been added? Sorry, for asking out right instead of working my way through the archive. But it seems, there were quite a few mails shooting back and forth.
  Warmly yours
         Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======