[nama] Re: State of the art

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:04:28 +0200 (CEST)

Evening Joel1
  Thanks for the update.
So, he is a patriot? Oh why is everyone allowed to be one except us? Just joking, Ialthough I've seen a few nice things about my own country, I wouldn't want to be a patriot of that. France perhaps, they have nicer weather, better food and in general a slightly more lovely population. :-)
  Updatedly yours
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======