[nama] Re: Jack.Plumbing

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:56:22 +0100 (CET)

Hello fellow Namites!
I have tested the latest Nama version - well from yesterday my time. And jack_connect works perfectly now. jack.plumbing doesnt work though. It only connected a few ports and I can't see any rhyme or reason behind it. It connected the first port of the complete set and the a few in between. But the result wasn't satisfactory at all. I left starting jack.plumbing to Nama completely. I don't use it myself beyond Nama using it for me.
  Anyway, as long as jack_connect works reliably, I'm content for the moment.
  Warmly yours
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net