[nama] Re: Problems with fade sync and stuttering playback

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:15:26 +0100 (CET)

Hello Joel and Kevin!
I certainly perceived the stuttering problem often enough and I think I reported it, but that was far back, maybe before I started really working with marks. I still have the problem. But for me it usually suffices to stop and reset the position and start again. I noticed that, when using shift, which I often do to piece together longtracks.
  It's good, that this gets an airing. :-) Thanks alot!
  Bye bye
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net