[mveg-9] New member

  • From: major4@xxxxxxx
  • To: mveg-9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:21:40 +0200

I'm pleased to count Lukifer on mveg-9 board. I just got news from him
from Universe #77942 where he's acting as an undercover  pink
fuzz-covered three-legged puffball researcher.

He gets a full membership (four hat-folds and a golden ball) and
honorary zig-zag magic boots and we're happy to count on his guidance,
wisdom, moral support and ham sandwiches.

He'll soon write a message to the assistance so as to join and put
Universe #77492 in a paradoxical status.

major