[muscle] Re: QMutex::lock() segfaults

  • From: Jeremy Friesner <jaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:30:50 -0800

On Monday 10 November 2003 02:02 pm, you wrote:
> I'm getting segfault in QMutex::lock(). Is anybody else having trouble =
with
> these? I'm running qt-copy (from KDE cvs) and MUSCLE 2.44 on a fairly
> updated Gentoo Intel system.
>
> Any help or hints on where to search further would be appreciated.

One possibility I can think of is that perhaps you forgot to declare a=20
CompleteSystemSetup object at the top of your main() function... your mai=
n()=20
should look something like this:

int main(int argc, char ** argv)
{
   muscle::CompleteSetupSystem css;
[...rest of program here...]
}

Another possibility is that maybe you need to declare your QApplication o=
bject=20
earlier on... perhaps it does some behind-the-scenes setup that QMutex=20
requires.

Let me know if neither of those are it!

Jeremy