[muscle] Re: QMutex::lock() segfaults

  • From: Marius Kjeldahl <marius@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:55:20 +0100

I've tried declaring the CompleteSystemSetup both before and after
QApplication instantiation. I've also made sure that no connection is
attempted until the main window has been completely instantiated. Nothing
hash helped so far.

I will try to re-emerge Qt from KDE CVS and recompile my application and see
if that helps.

Regards,

Marius K.