[muscle] Re: QMutex::lock() segfaults - SOLVED

  • From: Marius Kjeldahl <marius@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:11:16 +0100

After recompiling Qt with debug information (which did not give a lot of
additional information), I also attempted to rebuild glibc at my end, but
that did not solve it.

I took a big breath and stepped back and upgraded to 2.45. In addition, I
tried adding the MUSCLE .cpp file dependencies directly, so that they got
compiled into my application instead of linked in through a static library.
After doing this, it works.

In short, I am not sure why, but at least I got it working. I would speculate
that different compiler options when compiling MUSCLE on its own and stuffing
the object files into a library file that was then linked to my Qt based
client is to blame.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Regards,

Marius K.