[muglo] Re: wireless working, but woefully

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:00:54 -0800 (PST)

Yep. Tried that. No joy. However, the confounded thing seems to be working
normally despite the orange light saying it isn't. Maybe it's like the "needs
oil" light that always seems to come on in a rental car even after you've had
it checked at the first garage.

--- On Tue, 1/25/11, Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Never owned a Rogers modem, I guess you have unplugged and rebooted the modem
which would be the first thing I would do to try to solve a connection issue.