[muglo] Re: wireless working, but woefully

  • From: Deb - John <twocutecats2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 20:20:38 -0500

Please remove my email from your contact listing...Thanks

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:28:49 -0800
From: dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [muglo] Re: wireless working, but woefully
To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Progress. The orange light on the Time Capsule now is solid green, as it's
supposed to be. (In four days of mucking about, trying this and that, I never
came across that what's-ailing-you screen!).
The Activity light on the Rogers modem is still slowly flashing orange, though.
Any thoughts on how to make THAT sucker turn green too?

--- On Mon, 1/24/11, Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
To see what is bothering the airport part of Timecapsule just open airport
utility (found in the utilities folder nested in the application folder) then
click on manual set up and then click in the area to the right of status and it
should now report what is ailing it.