[muglo] shockwave

  • From: Jim Taylor <hawk@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 10:14:04 -0500

Whenever I open a certain program I'm told there's not enough memory to open
shockwave. I should allocate more memory to shockwave. I have lots of memory
to open it. So I searched and found several shockwaves on my hard drive,
including  two recent ones. Some date back to 01. Should I just drag all the
old versions to the trash? Also, the failure of the program to work happens
mostly during the day. It tends to work at night. Go figure. I'm running a
G4 Mac OS 9.2.1. I should say I've never learned the trick of downloading
programs. jim