[muglo] Ground...

  • From: Gary Vanniere <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 13:14:15 -0800

...Up

Was able to recover a tower designated for obsolescence.

So for fun I thought I would build a machine (PC) from the ground up to
accommodate some web sites that are not exactly MAC friendly.

Then I thought why not  build the Mac/PC combo!!!

So for those in the know...

...who may have time...tell me what kind of dream machine I could build...

...keeping $$$$ foremost in mind!!!

what should I have in this box????

Type of Modem (Sympatico user)
Hard Drive
Processor
DVD/RWCD

Really want it to be a plug and play machine to upgrade hardware with just
the turning of the screws

What other gadgets could I buy piece meal that would have compatibility

(I'll worry about the software later)

Thanks much

Gary Vanniere
MAC since '89