[muglo] reading documents

  • From: "Susan N. Dunbar" <DunbarS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:36:46 -0400

Oh boy ...

How do I read an attachment that what sent to me in Word?

How do I read an attachment that was sent to me in Corel?

I asked the sender to please send me that attachment in plain text or send
itto me not as an attachment and unfortunately she did not know what I was
asking.  First she sent it to me Corel and then in Word.

Any help with translators would be geatly appreciated.

Thanks

Susan

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>