[muglo]

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:00:51 -0400

I am resending this message as a copied part did not come through!!

I don't know if anyone using GC has had this problem which seems to
have developed (somehow??);   when I try to print a picture of
reasonable size, it comes up with the message  such as:

"   The image size is 3.8 x 1.6 inch, which exceeds the available print
area  of 3.0 x 6.9 inch.  Should the image ...... area?    "

I have never set the print area and cannot find a way to do so to
change it!!!  I have looked everywhere including the menus and help!!!
This applies to both the OS X version (v4.8) and the OS 9 version
(v4.5) which seems that they have a common preference somewhere!!

Does anyone know how to change the Print Area??

Thanks in advance.

Paul