[muglo] Re: lost iPhoto

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:02:50 -0400

This is one of those cases where 'Time Machine' really comes in handy. Just open your 'Applications' folder, click on Time Machine and go back in time until iPhoto appears and click 'Restore'. Of course, this won't work if you haven't invested the $50 in a backup drive to protect your expensive applications and priceless photos.

The discs from your Macbook will also work.

On Aug 23, 2011, at 11:29 AM, Edward Medzon wrote:

My friend has lost her iPhoto program which does not appear in the application window. It cannot be found using spotlight.
How does one either find it or reload it?
Her iMac has OS X 10.6.7 on it. Related programs such as Photo Booth 3.03 and iMovie "09 8.06 are there. I can't find the original disks but I have the disks from my Mac Book which has 10.6.8 on it.
Ted Medzon.---

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.