[muglo] Re: ink/printer/etc.

  • From: Rob Vanhooren <rob_vanhooren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:08:27 -0500

Uhm...

Ted and his buddies must be disgruntled inkjet-owning, nuclear-weapons-cach=
ing survivalist pilot rednecks from Montana?

err... was this response posted to the correct list??? =20

seems a wee bit strong sentiment to nuke the mfr, if one is objecting to pr=
inter ink cost. =20

*shrug=B0  (OK, I admit I did title it ink/printer/ _etc_ , so technically =
it fits the "etc" category...)

=20
On Friday, February 13, 2004, at 05:42PM, Jim Taylor <hawk@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>And if you don't like what Ted says I'm sure he'll get some redneck buddie=
>together, charter a plane with all those bucks he makes faking being a
>singer, fly over your city and nuke the hell out of it.
>  There are day when you realize how lucky you are to be a Canadian and ho=
>unlucky you are to live next to these whackos.

>For information concerning the MUGLO List just click on
>
>           http://muglo.on.ca/pages/members.html#Joinmuglo
>
>Don't forget to periodically check our web site at:
>
>           http://muglo.on.ca/

=20

 --
Rob M. VanHooren