[muglo] OT (wuz Re: ink/printer/etc.)

  • From: Mary <iMary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:41:19 -0500

At 8:08 PM -0500 2/13/04, Rob Vanhooren wrote:

>Uhm...
>
>Ted and his buddies must be disgruntled inkjet-owning, nuclear-weapons-cach=
>ing survivalist pilot rednecks from Montana?

<giggle> [Or for Ilbert, who maybe has more to learn about acronyms,
HHOS, a venerable one, meaning "Ha Ha Only Serious"]

er, ya, I did think that Jim had gone walkabout on the subject.

  Mary

p.s. So, Rob, BTW, are you seeing a few "=20s" in your message to the
list tonight? Or does this question make no sense to you...

p.p.s. Note that I have changed the subject to reflect the OT content...