[muglo] Re: iPhone 10

  • From: Frank Birch <fbirch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:10:30 -0700

I refuse to have any contracts. I use a pay as you to phone and top it up as
required. I will purchase an iPhone 5 unlocked so I can use it with any carrier
any where in the world for the cost of a Sim card and time. Now I do not use
the phone part much and use phone apps on wifi.

We have the highest cel phone rates in the world. In the far east most phones
are paid using phone cards because they will not sign contracts.

Read your contract carefully BEFORE you sign. Take it home and thoroughly
digest the contents before you sign.