[muglo] Re: .exe Viewer?

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:37:58 -0400

Eurogarth wrote:

>  just to keep it straight, the pc's in a room next to the dungeon! As for
> virtual PC, a couple of my friends' experiences have convinced me that my
> 233/288 iMac ain't up to it.

Do you mean 266 iMac?  I run VPC 3 on my G3 233, while not a
screamer I find that I can use it instead of MacLink+ Plus to do
file conversions when I run into a problem. Have it installed on
my wife's Cube too and it motors along nicely given what I use it
for.

I find it really useful for file transfer between my PC laptop
and my Mac. I do most of my editing work on the G3 print
documents as pdf and then boot up VPC which is networked to the
laptop, drag and drop files from desktop to desktop to move them.
Beats sending e-mails to myself especially with really large files.

Martin