[muglo] Re: The latest from Kathryn

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 01:04:28 -0500

Kathryn-Jane Hazel wrote:

>I am still having problems with selecting items so I can copy and paste
>them, or drag to them to another folder or to my snazzy new flash drive
>(Kensington 128 MB) which I now use for storage rather than disks.  I
>suspect I  need a new mouse; the one I have is a trackball and although
>I clean it regularly it still gets gummed up quite easily.  I went to
>Future Shop to look at possible mice and was overwhelmed by the choice.
>
>Can any of you give me advice now that's a good reliable mouse?  I've
>read other messages from muglo-ites saying that Logictech is good, but
>what kind of mouse should I get?  What features should it have?
>
>Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Kathryn

Congrats at finding the problem/s, hope it stays fixed. As to Office;
which is a copy of basic Appleworks transposed to Microsaft; have you
tried using Appleworks & sending the files in Office format, i.e.: Word,
Excell etc.?
Mice. Ah.! the choice is ever changing, but I still prefer Logitech. The
choice is really personal & you need to do a test run with each one to
see how it fits your hand. Wireless is great & Wheelmice are quite useful.
TTFN,
TeeC