[muglo] Re: Saving AppleWorks to Word

  • From: Eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Muglo@Freelists. Org" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:30:20 -0500

Can you cut and paste the text in to MS word then save?

If they're just minutes, you could save it as a text file and let the PC
user use the Notepad in Windows to open

Make a copy of the file on your desktop and rename the file [name].doc  this
usually works for me, but not always due to font issues & encoding.

Finally, when using "save as" to convert to a "doc", make sure that you've
selected "show file extension" A PC will not recognize a word file without
the extension.

Garth.