[muglo] OS's

  • From: Payton Cannon <ngagpa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 09:01:03 -0700

Well hello all ... Okay - I recently got an update of the OS X
operating system. This is a pretty big file - in excess of 600M. It's
to be installed over OS X. My question is, doesn't this make for a
very, very large chunk of HD dedicated to the operating system? I
mean, it seems the update is in additon to the more basic version. I
haven't installed obviously, and any input on this would be
appreciated. Thanx and, aloha.

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>