[muglo] Re: Macbook Battery Issue

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 09:43:46 -0500

One thing to look at is to click on the graphic of the apple in the top left
corner and then about this Mac. It will pop up a small summary of the processor
and memory and there is a button that says something like more about this Mac.
After clicking that button you will be given more info about your computer than
you want to know, one those bits of info will be battery info. Among other info
it will tell you the amount of charge your battery has, the number of times it
has been charged and it will say something like normal or needs service.

Gerhard
Sent from my iPhone