[muglo] Re: MUGLO Pages

  • From: William R McGrath <wmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:29:10 -0500

Paul,
Let me reitertate.
--

>> Paul,
>>
>> Using the Muglo website is a bit of a mystery. I know the club has
>> existed
>> for many years but I find just two items on the Archives page. Surely
>> people
>> have contibuted/asked more than that.
>
> I don't quite understand what you mean - under Archives there are 5
> sub-menus each of which leads to a number of older articles?  I agree
> tat there maybe some other older items which perhaps could (should) be
> revived?

Sorry, I should have elaborated. When I select archives, I get Muglo Index
which shows me five sub menues -- 1. Prez's messages, 2. Apple Co. History,
3. Apple Computer Pictorial History, 4. Apple II History and 5. Questions
and Answers -- Its here that I only see two topics (ethernet transfer
solutions and selecting a default browser) which mystifies me but now I will
try the freelist. Thanks

>> And, lastly; I am looking to have my printer drivers (version 8.2)
>> transfered to a CD because my Macally floopy drive won't read them. It
>> wants
>> to reformat the discs. I use a G3 blue and white which, as you know,
>> doesn't
>> have a floppy drive.
>
> I am not sure why you want to put the drivers on a CD?  But I don't
> know the answer to your question.  I will pass this on to the MUGLO
> List in case someone else can help you.

Well, I want to put them on a CD because my Macally drive won't read the
floppies but never mind.

Bill