[muglo] Re: MUGLO Pages

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: William R McGrath <wmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 14:41:34 -0500

On Nov 12, 2004, at 4:46 PM, William R McGrath wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Using the Muglo website is a bit of a mystery. I know the club has
> existed
> for many years but I find just two items on the Archives page. Surely
> people
> have contibuted/asked more than that.

I don't quite understand what you mean - under Archives there are 5
sub-menus each of which leads to a number of older articles?  I agree
tat there maybe some other older items which perhaps could (should) be
revived?

> Another thing. I have rejoined Muglo, for the third time. My name keeps
> "slipping" off the list.

I don't understand this unless you either have asked to be removed or
you have changed your ISP which has meant dropping some entry and
replacing it?

> And, lastly; I am looking to have my printer drivers (version 8.2)
> transfered to a CD because my Macally floopy drive won't read them. It
> wants
> to reformat the discs. I use a G3 blue and white which, as you know,
> doesn't
> have a floppy drive.

I am not sure why you want to put the drivers on a CD?  But I don't
know the answer to your question.  I will pass this on to the MUGLO
List in case someone else can help you.

> Do you know if there are any problems that people have experienced
> doing
> this or even if people have done this?

As above.