[muglo] Re: Genealogy software

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 10:28:12 -0400

Crandall Benson wrote:

>Ilbert
>
>I have been using a mac shareware product "Heritage" for a number of
>years.  It' simple and easy to use.  The family trees names and or
>photos are easy to produce and print.  Prefer it over Family Tree.  The
>only problem is that it is no longer available.
>
>Crandall benson

Hi,
Heritage was originally an Apple // product written by an older fellow
in San Marino, CA. He ported it to the Mac & IBM & sold it from his
home. I think "Explore the World of Macintosh" bought the rights as a
3.5" disk that I have has that on the title, so it may still be available.
I had a client who used his Apple // version on his //c & //GS
extensively and always praised its ease of use.
It's really a simple data base version, originally based on the Apple //
Appleworks.
TTFN,
TeeC